10 Questions Jewish Men Should Ask on a First Date
By Jack Saltzberg and Jeff Ford
An intersectional feminist gave advice on the 10 things that should be asked on a first date. Of course, they included supporting the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel. Her 10 questions are:
- Do you believe that Black Lives Matter?
- What are your thoughts on gender and sexual orientation?
- How do you work to dismantle sexism and misogyny in your life?
- What are your thoughts on sex work?
- Are you a supporter of the BDS movement?
- What is your understanding of settler colonialism and indigenous rights?
- Do you think capitalism is exploitative?
- Can any human be illegal?
- Do you support Muslim Americans and non-Muslim people from Islamic countries?
- Does your allyship include disabled folks?
As a public service, we always strive to assist, so here are The Israel Group’s 10 questions that Jewish men should ask on a first date:
1) Where is the perfect honeymoon?
b) New York
c) Jerusalem, the capital of Israel
2) Who does more for peace?
a) Her, or
3) What is a better response to the BDS movement?
a) Attend a J Street event, or
c) Max out all of your credit cards by buying Made in Israel products
4) Do you support Jews in Muslim countries?
5) What is the best way we can protect LGBT people living in the Palestinian Authority and Gaza from persecution, torture, and murder?
6) Do indigenous Jews living in Israel have rights?
7) Would you rather your kids attend this preschool, or?
8) Which is a racist organization, Jewish Voice for Peace or Zionist Organization of America?
9) Is Sandy Koufax?
a) An A-list wedding planner
b) A beach in Britain
c) The greatest pitcher of all time
10) Which is morally superior?
a) Israel Defense Forces, or